Friday, February 1, 2013

Rookie Dad: She's a tiny Hulk

My daughter is one who likes to show off her own strength. She is convinced that she can see her muscles growing -- good for her. It's funny too, because she is actually looking at the veins in her wrists -- convinced that those are her muscles so when she expressed her interest in showing me just how strong she was last night while I prepared supper, I sort of brushed it off.

As she came up behind me, I thought that she would simply grab my leg or something similar to that and attempt to pick me up to show her likeness to Hulk. Imagine my surprise when she barreled up behind me, quickly cupped her hands squarely in my crotch and proceeded to lift upwards very quickly.

To say that I was surprised would be an understatement. I actually jumped. Of course The Youngling assumed that she had actually lifted me up off the ground. She won this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment